Halloween display leads to accidental call of house fire in NY


A very convincing Halloween display brought Upstate New York firefighters to a home that appeared to be going up in flames.

“Tonight, crews were dispatched to the area of Sanford St. for a report of a confirmed structure fire,” firefighters in Glens Falls, N.Y. wrote on Facebook Saturday. “To our surprise, this was an amazing Halloween decoration.”

The fire department was so impressed by the display — which gave the appearance of a fire raging out of control inside the home — that they posted video of the house online and encouraged visitors to go see the owners’ handiwork roughly 50 miles north of Albany.

Firefighters said the display was made from a pair of LED lights, a box fan, a silver sheet and a fog machine. The home is flanked by flashing pumpkins that add to the holiday vibes.

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

Liz Cheney’s “dire” warning against reelecting Trump
A better world depends on a Ukrainian victory
Simone Biles smooches Packers husband Jonathan Owens before game against Chiefs
Vivek Ramaswamy Held A 2-Word Sign At The GOP Debate — And Nikki Haley Shut Him Down
Englewood prison escapee Edward Verdugo arrested in New Mexico

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *