The Medical Adhesive Tapes market reports provide a detailed analysis of area market expansion, competitiveness, global and regional market size and growth analysis. It also offers recent developments such as market share, opportunity analysis, product launch and sales analysis, segmentation growth, market innovation and value chain optimization and SWOT analysis. The latest reports on the market cover the current impact of COVID-19 on the market. This has brought about some changes in market conditions. Early and future assessments of rapidly changing medical adhesive tapes market scenarios and impacts are covered in the report. Sales revenue of the global medical adhesive tapes market in 2021 is valued at US$ 8.6 billion and is projected to reach US$ 11.5 billion with 6.1% CAGR by the end of 2026.
Rise in chronic diseases has led to an increased rate of hospitalizations and surgeries across the world and this is expected to primarily drive the demand for medical adhesive tapes across the forecast period. Increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure development in emerging economies such as India, China, and Brazil are also expected to favor medical adhesive tapes market growth through 2026.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=228284700
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global medical adhesive tapes market was estimated at for a value of US$ 8.6 billion in 2021.
- Shipments of medical adhesive tapes are slated to rise at a steady 6.1% CAGR through 2026.
- By 2026, the global medical adhesive tapes market is anticipated to reach US$ 11.5 billion.
- Growing aging population, increasing number of surgeries being performed, high incidence of diabetes, obesity, and other chronic diseases, and increased focus on wound care management are prominent drivers for market growth.
- However, volatility in raw material pricing and strict regulatory norms are anticipated to have a restraining effect on overall market growth through 2026.
Top Industry Players of Medical Adhesive Tapes
- 3M company (US)
- Medtronic PLC (US)
- Medline Industries (US)
- Avery Dennison Corporation (US)
- Johnson & Johnson (US)
- Smith & Nephew plc (United Kingdom)
- Nichiban (Japan)
- Paul Hartmann AG (Germany)
- Nitto Denko Corporation (Japan)
- Scapa Group PLC (United Kingdom)
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=228284700
Segments of Medical Adhesive Tapes Industry Research
On the basis of resin type
Silicone is the second-largest resin type in the overall medical adhesive tapes market
Silicone is the second-largest resin type in the overall medical adhesive tapes market as they can withstand higher temperatures than rubber-and acrylic-based medical adhesive tapes. Over the past few years, the demand for silicone medical adhesive tapes has increased in the stick-to-skin market of the medical sector. These tapes have lower peel adhesion compared to synthetic rubber and acrylic tapes. These tapes are widely used for fragile skin, such as infant babies and elderly patients with comorbidities causing the skin to be more delicate. These tapes are also useful for repeat application on the same portion of the skin.
On the basis of backing material
Paper is the fastest-growing segment of the market during the forecast period
Paper is a widely used backing material that adheres lightly to an individuals skin. It is most widely used for people (adults and infants) with sensitive skin. These are widely used for applications such as dressing and fixation of tubes. These tapes provide excellent comfort compared to the fabric medical adhesive tapes. Hence, they find significant applications in cases involving elderly patients. These tapes are also preferred in cases involving frequent redressing of wounds.
On the basis of application
- Wound Dressing
- Secure IV lines
- Ostomy Seals
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=228284700
On the basis of region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for medical adhesive tapes
The Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for medical adhesive tapes, in terms of value, due to the improving healthcare services and the rising level of income in this region. The rising population of the region, along with high disposable income and improved healthcare activities in this region, is driving the medical adhesive tapes market. Nitto Denko Corporation (Japan) and Nichiban Co., Ltd. (Japan) are the important players in this region. The manufacturing sector in Asia Pacific (excluding Japan), especially consumer products, is growing rapidly. Moreover, various new production facilities in the region, both export-oriented and domestic, utilize the latest manufacturing processes which are designed to use medical adhesive tapes instead of traditional mechanical fastening equipment.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pinpoint analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
*** Also Browse Trending Report of MNM ***
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines - TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ’GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies - helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441