Get Michelle’s free App for convenient access to all her videos at https://pelvic.app for your mobile phone or tablet.
Kegels for Women Benefits
This exercise routine helps you regain:
* Bladder and bowel control
* Prolapse support
Kegels Strength Training for Women Training Guide
1. Kegels Technique
* Start in the position that provides you with the best sensation for your Kegels; lying down, sitting upright or standing
* Contract your pelvic floor muscles explained in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjb20SXIvA4&t=5s
* Start with gentle exercises holding for as long as you can
* Relax and briefly rest your pelvic floor muscles between every exercise
* Increase the strength of your Kegel exercises when you can
2. Kegels Daily Routine
* Start doing up to 8-12 long Kegel exercises
* Maintain each exercise for as long as you can up to 8 seconds duration
* Next practice 4 quick strong 1 second Kegel exercises in a row
This daily routine can be performed 3 times daily on your training day. Try to do your exercises on 5 training days per week as part of your regular Kegels routine.
#kegelsforwomen #kegelexercises #Kegelsroutine
Count down Timer 8 seconds with thanks to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM4sJ5cZdG0&feature=youtu.be
Music by Aiden Kenway: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEeJ… Lights by Sappheiros https://soundcloud.com/sappheirosmusic Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/LightsSappheiros
Music That Kid Goran Licensed User
The information provided in this video is intended as general information and not a substitute for individual medical advice regarding your medical condition. To the extent permitted by law, neither Healthy Fit Solutions Pty Ltd, as trustee for the P & M Kenway Family Trust (“we”), nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through your use of, or in connection with, this video or information supplied or offered to be supplied on this video. Although we use our best efforts to provide accurate information and other materials on this video, the video is provided “as-is”. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations provided about or by this video are excluded.
The post Kegel Exercises Routine that Strengthens your Pelvic Floor appeared first on Patabook Active Women.